
Shantell's cermony was done on a different day because Robert's family is not LDS and wanted to be apart of the wedding. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL! Her colors were blue and peach. Our bride maid's dresses matched her wedding dress.
This is the cutest ring boy around.
And then comes Kayda who of course found the water!! We were so lucky because she KEPT that head dress on the whole wedding!!!
The 3 beautiful sisters! Shantell could not decide who was the maid of honor so we both got to be!

Skipping!!
This is the cutest ring boy around.
And then comes Kayda who of course found the water!! We were so lucky because she KEPT that head dress on the whole wedding!!!
The 3 beautiful sisters! Shantell could not decide who was the maid of honor so we both got to be!
Skipping!!
3 comments:
That is the CUTEST sister picture of y'all skipping! I can;t stand it..I LOVE you hartley sisters!
Such BEAUTIFUL pictures! Your kids look adorable in their outfits, and I love the sisters pic!
Looks like it was a beautiful wedding! You all look so pretty!!
Post a Comment