Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday August 3 to Satuday 9th

Sunday August 3- I worked the night before and the that night. But Derick's sister came up from PHX so she took us to Golden Dragon for dinner. Before dinner we had family time. here are some pictures that I got.

We must not give Kayda enough to drink... she had to get it straight from the sink...
We had a huge strom that day and we are at the "bottom" of our street. So all the water comes to our yard. So we were flooded. Here Brock is running in the water before we left for dinner.



Dad and Kayda safe under the umbrilla.

Monday 4 and Tuesday 5- Kids went to grandpa's mom slept. Not much happened these days! Derick worked.

Wednesday 6- Mom spent all day getting ready for grandma Sue to come and cousin Jake. Play catch up on housework. We did not go to playgroup, we have missed out a lot but will get back into the swing of things here soon.

Thursday 7 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROCK!! Today Brock turns 4! I can not believe it! Time flies to fast. My mom and cousin Jacob made it into town around 1 in the morning. So when Brock woke up he had friends to play with! I was a mean mom and made him go to school that morning. But with him gone it made it easier to get things ready for the party. I was very tired still so instead of making him a cake like I usually do he got a store bought one... Sorry buddy! Anyway Jacob just loves the puppies he fel asleep with them all on him!

We had Brock's party at Grandpa Coco's house. It is cooler out there and we did what I thought would be a small family party. We had about 17 adults show up and 30 kids. So my small family party turned out big! I am glad that I bought a cake because it all got eaten! Here is Kayda after eating a blur sucker...

Brock was King that day and made all of his cousins pull him around in the wagon all day. It was really cute.

I found this cake.. it is a dog Brock just loved it. So he got his own cake!





Brock was the one to break Spiderman! GO BROCK!!
Kayda tried...
But Spiderman won!

Brock go this boat from Grandma Sue so Brock and Jacob put it in the hot tub that night so they could get in it!!
Friday 8- Mom and Brock had gymnastics. His coach had them all dress up as their favorite superhero. Brock get a spiderman outfit for his birthday so he was Spiderman! Jacob got to do gymnastics with him so it was a pretty fun day.

In the afternoon we went to Out of Africa for his birthday.

Kayda just loved the bears! She kept trying to get closer!

Here our guide is getting kisses from the giraffe... don't know what to think.. it was cool but gross at the same time.



2 comments:

JenniRice said...

Happy Belated Birthday Brock! Ava sure misses you!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

What a fun and busy week! Happy Birthday Brock. They grow up soooo fast huh?! =)