Because Derick and I have switched roles I have not been able to keep up on our weekly activities. Sorry. I have not train Derick yet to take pictures of what they do every day or to write it down. But Saturday we went to the Yearly Bull Bash in Camp Verde. When Derick and I were in high school we would go and help. It is to raise money for CV Wreslting team which Derick was on. And the Directors were the ones that hooked Derick and I up. Any way here are some pictures of the kids on rides and the light up toys they got!
Kayda's is a Butterfly that lights up and Brock's is a sword.



2 comments:
Looks like fun! My kids would have loved the lights! I hope everything is going well for Derick and his new ventures. Keep us posted.
Man I need to get back ther for one of those Good old bashes. I cant believe how grown up Brock and Kayda look. They are getting so big. Well I love you and hope your week goes well.
Post a Comment