Sunday Derick and I met with our bishop rick and recieved new callings. We now team teach a primary class. Then in January we will each have our own class to teach! So wish us Luck! Also Kayda is now in NURSERY!!! Yeah!.... Next week I will post our weekly updates and pictures. Sorry to all of you who follow our wonderful lives!
4 comments:
I MISS THAT CALLING!!!!!! IT IS THEBEST EVER!!! and wow Kayda is growing up.
Kayda can't be in nursery! She is still a baby. These kids are getting big so fast, and they are dragging all us old folks with them. How are you feeling? Congrats on the new calling. I think it would be fun to team teach with Will.
Welcome KYSON!!!! it was great hearing your new calling in church!! Yes, we will have to train derrick to take picts!!! I LOVED Kayda's curly hair on Sunday-it is beauty!
Mom - great - when the primay program come next year i will have to come down and sit with Kayda and Kyson. So I can see Brock and both of you. Love ya and miss ya
Post a Comment