Tuesday 21- Mom and Dad worked again. After work we picked up the kids and had our family night then put the kids in the bath. Well I left the bubble bath in reach of Brock... I came back to check on him and the tub was FULL of bubbles. But the kids did have fun.


Thursday 23 - Brock had school then he went to grandpa's house. So mom and Kayda had a mommy kayda day! It was nice to spend the whole day with just Kayda!
Friday 24 - After gymnastics we went and had lunch, got Brock's hair cut and then did our grocery shopping! Frys was having a HUGE sale. I spent $140.00 and saved $150.00!!!! That is the first time that has ever happened!
Brock getting his hair cut all by himself (mom had to wait across the room)That night we met up with Tina and her girls to go to one of the local school carnivals. We had so much fun! The kids played games and got their face's painted.
Here Brianna and Brock are helping Kayda get a drink!

Brock in the Jumping Castle
Silly Kids!
Here Brianna and Brock are helping Kayda get a drink!
Brock in the Jumping Castle
Silly Kids!Sunday 26- At church we had our yearly Priarmy Program. This was Brock's first time being in one! I did cry yes. Derick's parents even came to watch Brock. He had to dress like a missionary. So he was in a full suit. I am sorry but I forgot to get pictures. We are so pleased with Brock and how well he sat up on the stage all by himself and was a VERY GOOD BOY! After church we had a pinic in our living foom for lunch! Then all took naps! That night we had a "Back to the Furture" marathon.





2 comments:
Kayda has my smile when Iw as kid, it is a bit mixed with yours but more like mine. And I cant believe how grown up my littl enephew is. And I acnt believe that I missed his program. I miss Primary so much and being with Brock. And your kids just keep getting cuter and cuter even time I see them. Well at least there pictures. Send my love to them. and I love you.
You guys are always doing such cute things with your kids. I like the idea of a Back to the Future marathon--i LOVED those movies. =)
Post a Comment