By the way when we are home Kayda refuses to wear a diaper. I MEAN REFUSES! But she will wear a pair of Brock's underwear... I promise my kids do have clothes. I just happen to take pictures right after bath time or when we are home hanging out!Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Books or Surf boards?
Saturday I was deep cleaning our kitchen. So I had moved all the chairs and table into the living room so I could bleach the floor. Well Kayda kept bring me a book to read to her. I told her in just a few minutes I could but to take it to Brock to read it to her. Well they got quite. I just keep on working... Then I heard thumping noises, I go into the living room and find the kids "book surfing". They both would jump off the couch onto the book and then slide... What can you do?
By the way when we are home Kayda refuses to wear a diaper. I MEAN REFUSES! But she will wear a pair of Brock's underwear... I promise my kids do have clothes. I just happen to take pictures right after bath time or when we are home hanging out!
By the way when we are home Kayda refuses to wear a diaper. I MEAN REFUSES! But she will wear a pair of Brock's underwear... I promise my kids do have clothes. I just happen to take pictures right after bath time or when we are home hanging out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Look how big those kiddos are getting! What a fun idea. My kids haven't tried that one yet. How are you feeling? You look great. I thought I would get to talk on Sunday after sacrament, but I didn't see you guys again. Hope it is all going well.
Didnt you know that is how surf boards got there start??? :) They zare so cute and very inventive. Staying out of mommy's way while she cleans.
ha ha ha I love your little naked kiddos--and surfing. That is why I just threw away a whole box of books that needed repair that I knew I would never get too! Now I need to get mopping my floors!
They are soooo cute together! That's awesome that Kayda is already potty trained at home! It seems like she's a year older than my girls!
Post a Comment