Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tinker Bell and Vaccums


We got a new vaccum because I dropped it down the front stairs when I was cleaning out our car. Well perfect timing.... Home depot had these new vaccums go on sale for $40.00! It normally is a $150.00 vaccum. BUT I LOVE IT!! This vaccum works so well. Along with the new vaccum we picked up the movie "Tinker Bell". Kayda will sit in her chair and watch this moive all day long over and over.... IT is very nice I was able to get caught up on laundry, shampoo the carpet, and clean the kitchen. So thank you Tinker Bell for being a great babysitter!

Kayda watching Tinker Bell in her chair.


Brock helping mom vaccum, and fold laundry.


2 comments:

Heavenly Home said...

I cant believe how wonderful your kids are. I miss them so much. and I miss you and all the craziness that goes along with you. I hope you have a Wonderful Christmas.

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Oh I wish my babies liked to watch a movie now and then--but they only last about 20 seconds!! Yay for a great working vacuum--that's a MUST!