Friday, January 16, 2009

Bed Rest Week 1

Alright... here we go bed rest week one. Only 11 more weeks till my due date and 8 more weeks untill it is safe to deliever! This week I still had my in-laws take the kids. They take them on the days that Brock has preschool. On monday was my first day without the kids. I did not know how tired and sleep deprived I really was untill I got to sleep in. I did not wake up until 1200! Then I got to take an afternoon nap! So this week we went to the park, played with horses, and Kayda is now in big girl underwear!!











I did stay down as much as possible but with 2 kids under 4 and a husband......

2 comments:

Aaron & Jayme said...

Ahhh bedrest is horrible!! I was put on it at the same time as you. I wish I was closer to help out!

Heavenly Home said...

that does suck. sorry we arent there to help. but htings will work out. Love ya.