With in one week he earned his WHITE BELT! Go buddy! The classes are only 30 minutes long 2-4 times a week. So I do not have to be up that long but it is nice to get out. Plus Brock is doing really good!
Monday, February 2, 2009
Bed Rest Week 3 Jan 25-31st
Bed Rest Week 3. Well I have 9 more weeks until my due date but only 6 more weeks until it is safe to deliver. I am hanging in there. I just want to see this baby hold her and NOT BE PREGNANT ANYMORE! Here is what the kids did to stay awake!
Brock worked on climbing trees!
We also signed him up for TKD classes. HE LOVES IT


With in one week he earned his WHITE BELT! Go buddy! The classes are only 30 minutes long 2-4 times a week. So I do not have to be up that long but it is nice to get out. Plus Brock is doing really good!
Derick was teaching the kids the difference between solids and liquids when he decided to let them play in Corn Starch and water. If you have not done this you need to! IT is both in one! And the kids loved it!
With in one week he earned his WHITE BELT! Go buddy! The classes are only 30 minutes long 2-4 times a week. So I do not have to be up that long but it is nice to get out. Plus Brock is doing really good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
sounds like you are doing good.
Wow, you guys had quite the week. I love Brock's karate outfit, and happy birthday to your dad and sister.
What a stud in that Karate uniform! You're kids are so dang cute! Can't wait to meet the newest one!
Hang in there! It's not too far away! I really do admire you Jess... Your the toughest woman I know!
Post a Comment