As most of you know I work at the hospital. So when I got put on bed rest I thought I would not have to see that place untill Mckya came. Wrong. I had to spend a week there as a patient. Then shortly after Derick decides that he would like to vist! He cut his thumb open at work and had to get stiches. Derick HATES needles. I mean he leaves the room when the nurses had to start IV's and stuff with me. The picture below may tell you how he handled it!



The best part was Derick let a student doctor do her first set of stiches on him! What a brave soul!
3 comments:
OUCH!!! That does NOT look fun. I think it takes special people to work in a hospital and deal with blood & guts like that. I couldn't do it! =)
haha! He's just like me! The ONLY needle I like are my epidurals! Other than that I am such a baby.
SICK!!!!!! AAAH!
Post a Comment