Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dakota's Headstone

Saturday April 11 we put Dakota's headstone in. The weather was not good at all so we just placed it. We will lay cement on a later date. My Family from Utah came down to be with us. My mom, my sister Nicki, My grandfather, My anuts Joy and Kathy, and my cousin Jordan. My sister Shantell and her husband Robert also came! Our little house was full! Derick's sister Kim came up from PHX and his parents were there too.












We are going to pour cement around it and then place are handprints in it.

3 comments:

Aaron & Jayme said...

Talk about crappy weather to start off your day! Can't wait to see your handprints in it, it will be beautiful.

Trezise Momma said...

Dakota's headstone is beautiful. I love the quote. I wish we had been there.

Anonymous said...

Looks beautiful! I'm glad you were able to finally get one for her.