Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mckya's blessing!

Easter Sunday we blessed Mckya Lynn Fringer.

Mckya's Blessing Dress

Tinker Bell Kayda and Mckya

My anuts Joy and Kathy


My mom and Mckya


My cousin Jordan and Brock

5 comments:

The Whites said...

Kayda looks so cute in her Tinkerbell outfit!!! And Mckya looks adorable in her blessing dress! I can't believe how big Brock is now!!

JenniRice said...

What a beautiful dress! She looks like an angel! I'm SO SORRY we missed the blessing! I felt so horrible for forgetting... I'm glad it went well! Can't wait to see Mckya again! She looks like she is already getting bigger! Don't let that little girl grow up! hehe....

Aaron & Jayme said...

Look at that dress! Jessica it is beautiful!!! I'm sorry I couldn't be there this weekend! I'm still fighting off whatever has made me so sick! I hope it's gone by the shower on Saturday.

Can't wait to see ya again! We need to get together soon!

Trezise Momma said...

What a precious baby! She looks so much like her daddy! Her dress is beautiful. Tinkerbell better watch out, or Kayda is taking over the role. So cute!

Anonymous said...

I love love love Mckya's blessing dress!