We have boxer puppies again! We had 5 but the only female was sold today! we have 4 males left! So if you or anyone you know wants one just give us a cal!!



This pup is all white! Very rare for a boxer!

P.S. If you want to play with or just hold one too you can! We love to share!
5 comments:
Hey, this is Paige, How much do you want for one? We're thinking about Denny for Father's Day.
I want to play!!! 3 dogs are enough for me!!!!!!!!!!!
Cute puppies. You guys have fun with them. I love the white one, and the one that looks like he has freckles on his nose.
Jessica! My roommate loves the one of the first picture, and she is way serious about buying one! She just wants to know how much for one! I'm coming home this weekend, and I'll pick it up for her, and take it with me. Just email me jentry33@gmail.com! :)
Thanks!
WE held those puppies!! too dang cute!
Post a Comment