Friday, September 30, 2011

Oh my dear sweet Kayda











Oh dear Kayda,

How you make our lives full of laughter! I want you to know that we love you so very much. I am going to try and keep an account of all your little tricks. Just the other day you discovered "how we walk" . Let me explain how you informed me of this. Brock had his friend from football over spending the night. These 3 boys were playing X-Box when you walked into the room. "MOM! I know how we walk!" as you said to me." Well Kayda how do we walk?" I asked. " With our butts, watch." you then turned around grabbed your butt and walked away from me. oh but this is not the end of the story. You then decided that you need to inform the boys of this new and wonderful information. " HEY TREVOR!" you yelled "watch my butt when I walk" Then turned and and grabbed your butt and walked away. Yes my dear you said this and little to your knowledge your mother and father were falling on the floor with laughter. The effects that you will have on boys as you grow will need no help from anyone. You are a beatiful, smart girl. Kayda one day when you are older you will read this a will get mad at me for keeping this bit of information. But Kayda I love you!

No comments: