Tonight the kids got to go on a treasure hunt with Grandpa Randy. He went ahead during the day and hid some chocolate gold coins for the kids in a cave and made a treasure map for them to follow. I will let the pictures do most of the explaining. But I do have to say that I think this will be a memory the kids will have a life time! THANK YOU GRANDPA RANDY THEY ALL LOVED IT!
Big foot's footprints where on the map as leading to the cave.
Shantell and Brittannia had fun too!!
Myckya found the first bag of gold and after that it was so much fun to see the excitement in their voices and see their faces!
Big foot's hand was at the entry of the cave! Again the kids are still talking about how much fun they had!

No comments:
Post a Comment