Saturday Brock went to the fair with one of his best friends. It was his birthday so his mom got all day passes for Brock and Nick. Well I went a head and talked Derick into taking the rest of us to the fair. We did not spend all kinds of crazy money for the kids to do the rides (that look like they are going to fall apart any minute) But instead did all the free stuff and the kids had a blast!
Mckya LOVED the petting zoo, Kayda was a little scared and Kyton well I really have no idea what goes one in that kids head....
Yes he is head butting the goat.... Why? Well he is Derick's kid.
Mckya wanted to take home the baby goats so bad.. Mom would have let her but dad said no...
Dude look at this goats hair....
Kyton thought the animal barn was stinking he kept saying "inky inky"
Mckya hit it to the bell and for her prize? Well she picked the blow up snake...
This year they had these giant balls that you can climb into and float on water. So we let the kids get in them! The girls just loved it!
While his sisters were busy playing in the balls, Kyton snuck their drinks!
Pretty fun day I do have to say. Brock got to spend the night at the fair grounds in his friends camper trailer. When he comes home I will get all the good juicy details. But man I do hope he has some great memories now.


No comments:
Post a Comment