Ok so I know that I have been really bad and not updated since Halloween 2013. So I am going to to do a quick update from Jan 2014 to now and promise to update every week!
So back in December I tore my shoulder moving a large patient at work. I was out until January 20 on workman's comp. Yeah that is a joke by the way lets just say that this friday will be my first pay check since I got hurt.....
My dad and step mom Janel came for a visit in January. We took the kids "Ice Blocking" which is Arizona's way of sledding! Here are a few pictures the kids had a blast. Plus we took along some friends.
Kyton found out that it was easier to ride Grandpa down the hill instead of the ice block.
Next......
Our wonderful family on Derick's side (his brother Denny's family) got us a family pass to the rec. center so we take the kids (and usually a few friends) swimming every wednesday. When we got our passes Mckya refused to take her goggles off. But heck it is a super cute picture now!

Next...........
I have started to make a habit of taking the kids every 1st saturday of the month to Homedepot for the free kids workshop! ( and for the past 2 months I have made it!)
First month was a wood calendar

Second month was a race car! Believe it or not the kids have tons of fun!

Next....
Brock made Dean's list at school again! What a smarty pants!

Ok that pretty much sums up the most of the time. I promise to update once a week from now on!



No comments:
Post a Comment