Tuesday, January 19, 2016

It's a win win or a lose lose......

Kyton is such a die hard x box player. It is nice for when I am busy doing house work, wanting to grab a quick nap after having to work a night shift, or just to get him out of my hair. To be honest he has learned a lot from it. I mean my 4 year old is already doing simple math ( like " mom I want to be 6 years old, and then that means Mckya will be 8 and Kayda will be 10, he did all this in his head with out skipping a beat) and he can read small words.

But the lose lose part of this is... All he thinks about is x box, when can he play next, throws fits when it is time to get off.  What must this mother do??? Yes I do a time restriction, and he can only play after his chores ( getting dress, eating, brush teeth, etc) are done. Yes he is punished and not allowed to play. And this is the best punishment for him.

So see is it my win win or my lose lose 28th him???

No comments: