All because two people fell in love
Wow I totally didn't put 2 and 2 together. I didn't even associated her and the andersons. Sorry!!! Don't me cuz I'm retarded :)I can't believe Dakota would be 2. Hope you're doing ok.
It's supposed to say don't HATE (but I can't spell :)
sooo sweet that you guys did that! I bet she's looking down on you all and can't wait to be re-united again! =)
I did not realize her and Kada had such close birthdays!!! ture sisters! Happy birthday Dakota-i still remember the day you were born...very well!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow I totally didn't put 2 and 2 together. I didn't even associated her and the andersons. Sorry!!! Don't me cuz I'm retarded :)
I can't believe Dakota would be 2. Hope you're doing ok.
It's supposed to say don't HATE (but I can't spell :)
sooo sweet that you guys did that! I bet she's looking down on you all and can't wait to be re-united again! =)
I did not realize her and Kada had such close birthdays!!! ture sisters! Happy birthday Dakota-i still remember the day you were born...very well!
Post a Comment