
As a mom there are things that as a teenager I would have never thought twice about. For example we got a new stroller and I LOVE it. As a teen I would have never even stopped and looked at one, but now it is one of the things I look at, compare, and even test drive. We got a "Sit and Stand" stroller. The back seat comes off and your child can stand. It has a seat belt so when he gets tired he can sit, or you can put the seat back on and he can lay back and sleep! So when we got it home I opened the box put it together and went for a walk right away. And have gone for a walk every eveing. So in a way my new toy has become a good hobbie for us. Brock thinks he is to big to ride in a stroller, except for when "my legs need a break", then he climbs in and enjoys mom doing all the work. But that is why we got a double stroller. In the bottom picture you see Brock and Kayda holding hands and for the frist 10 minutes of our walk. They would not let go. It was one of the many cute things our kids do! So to end my story I am very happy to say that I love being a mom and looking at new things.
3 comments:
I know exactly what you mean!! I bought a new double jogging stroller like a month ago and it was like the happiest day of my life!
That is a GREAT stroller--i've heard good things about them. That pic of them holding hands is sooooo precious!
FORGET cars...it is all about the strollers for Mom's hot rides!!!
Post a Comment