Sunday, May 25, 2008

Congrats NickiI!!!!!

Here is my tribute to my sister Natisha for graduating high school. Nicki short for Natisha, she was born January 24, 1990. She is the youngest of 3 beautiful girls. Nicki is the tallest (5' 10") and the only one one with blonde hair and blue\green eyes. She has one of the personalities where everyone LOVES her. She became student body president her junior year of high school and was again her senior year. She has been Prom queen for 2 years and winter dance (like homecoming..) princess 2 and and queen once. Nicki could wear a paper bag on her head to school and everyone would do it the next day. She is miss fashion. As a little girl she would tell my dad how to dress for church and his everyday attire.
Nicki was born at the Cottonwood hospital in Salt Lake City, Utah.

One year old January 1991

Nicki has her lifeguard cert. and has learned how to surf.


Nicki at Easter 4 years old 1994


Nicki has always loved to have her picture taken. This is her and our cousin Tyler. Nicki at age 4 won the cutiest baby contast at wal-mart and had her picture in every Wal-mart.


This year as one of her goals she became a certified scuba diver!!! GO NICKI!! Here she is with our cousin Sean in Mexico. Sean is the same age........ Yeah he is tall I only make it to his belly button....

When Nicki was 16 years old she became a model for Dillards, Pets Mart, a runway modle, and Quest phone company! She was paid for it and everything! She then had to quit because her "boobs" became to big and she was "too heavy". Nicki is 5' 10' and 125lbs.... so yeah........ don't know where they got there "too heavy". She is good about it. She loved having the fun of being famous!
Here she is at Larae Caverns in Virgina.

One of Nicki's passions is the government. She can tell you the Constitution all the amendments, the Declaration of Independence. When we were in Washington DC we went to the White House and there was a man out front protesting the war going on and the government, So Nicki went to the police offers standing out front the white house and started talking to them about it. Because she knew her Constitution so well the cops asked the guy to move and told him he was not allowed back! (the guy was slandering...... and other stuff Nicki tried to explain to me but it went in one ear and out the other,.....) So I am so proud to call her my sister! One day we all will have to vote for her to be president! CONGRATS NICKI I LOVE YOU AND AM SO PLEASED TO HAVE YOU AS MY SISTER!







4 comments:

Heavenly Home said...

So I would do something like this but then is would be stupid. I am too pleased and blessed to have her as my sister. I knwo when she runs for any office I will be voting for her. CONGRATS GIRL I FREAKIN LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Love sisters!! She is a beauty for sure...even as a baby!! I love her little face!!! It reminds me a bit of your babies!!

Aaron & Jayme said...

There's a Cottonwood hospital in SLC?? I love how they thought she was too "heavy" haha she is skin and bones!!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

She is definitely beautiful inside & out! Congrats Nicki on all your achievements!