Friday was a good day. Jess taught Gymnastics and Brock got to go to more then one class because mom had to stay and teach more. Grandpa Coco ( Derick's dad... named coco because he has a dig named coco) got to take Kayda all night! Then home to get the boys ready to go. Derick, Brock and my dad went camping. Picture below is the only picture I got back ... it is Brock roasting marshmallows by the fire. I had to work again at the hospital. I only had to work till 3 am so got to come home early to an empty house. I did not realize how much I miss sleeping with my kids and hubby... But I did get sleep. Saturday I had to teach gymnastics and then wait for my Sister Shantell and her new hubby to get into town. Shantell had her gifts sent to my house. So we have had boxes all over our little house all week long. Well after gymnastics I came home and got some well needed sleep. Grandpa Coco still had the Kayda and the boys were gone. I fell asleep hard because at about 2 my sister came intomy room and woke me up. Her and Robert had been at my house since noon opening presents! I slept through it all! Derick was home then and he had dropped Brock off at grandpa's house so we had the afternoon to ourselfs. So the four of us went and got the boy's (derick and robert) hair cut. Then we went and got the half price drinks at sonic! That night we met our kids at my dad's house for Shantell's party. Then off to work for Jessica. Sunday the kids and Derick went to church. ( I can not wait till I quit so I can go back to church I miss it so much) .

For family night we went over to my dad's and had a lesson on families then Jess had to go to work :( Derick and the kids stayed and played. Shantell, Robert, Derick and Janel played monopoly. And again Derick won. I do not know how he does it because you think you have him and he pulls money out of nowhere! Nicki was good and finished her school work. Janel's girls had to go to bed. My dad and Brock played up stairs with blocks! Thank you dad for sending me pictures! I can't wait till I quit work so I can be there for things like this.


This last picture Brock built these blocks up ALL BY HIMSELF!!! Wow! Good Job Buddy!
3 comments:
Hey! All this talk of quitting...? Are you planning on quitting or what? I hate not knowing anything that is going on with you guys! I miss all of you! When is our big trip this summer??! We have to plan something! I need my fringer family fix! I'm having withdrawls... haha!
Check out Brock!! Sweet tower bro--you belong with our boys!
Are you quitting then?? Wouldn't that be awesome!
Post a Comment