Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July

HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!

My work had asked me if I could work. They were short on days and nights. So since they asked I told them I could work from noon to 7 pm. And it was acutally perfect! Derick brought the kids in and we ate dinner. We had ribs, hot dogs, potato salad.. because I was working it was all free! After work we went over to a friends house. He lives by wal mart on top of the hill so we could watch fireworks. He also had a pool so after the show we jumped in clothes on!! Brock and Kayda just loved swimming in their clothes! It was fun to go "wild"!

Yes I dressed us all the same!
Kayda playing with the dogs.
Derick had picked up some fireworks (just small ones) from Kansas here Brock and Kayda are with some sparklers.
Here we are watching dad set the other ones off. The pictures did not turn out so I did not post the sorry.
Here we are swimming!!!

When we were done I sat Kayda down while I got clothes and shoes gathered up. Well she found the Sushi, and she loved it!


4 comments:

Heavenly Home said...

ya you are going to have a daughter who loves her fish. So you will have to make fiah a lot more. ha ha

Aaron & Jayme said...

Love the outfits! I can't believe you jumped in the pool with your clothes on! You're crazy!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

I guess this post answers my question. I bet you're so glad to have Derick back. You guys looks sooo cute in your matching outfits! I'm glad you had a fun 4th!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

That is a Cute family picture. I want to see it bigger!!! Happy 4th!