Wednesday 3 - Jessica was able to get a little got up on housework. That afternoon was Brock's new gymnastics glass. He was moved to beginner boys. His class starts a 4 pm which is his usually time to nap.
So on the way there he napped. It was nice to sit and watch him and not have to teach!Later that night we made steaks for dinner. Brock has become a great cook! He helps me cook dinner every night! After dinner and baths we made brownies...



They ate most of the mix before we could get it in the oven!After that we watched movies that we rented. I was so excited because I was able to get all of Kayda's hair into one pony tail!
Thursday 4- Brock has school so mom and Kayda went to grandpa's to wait for him. I left early to get gas but it did not take as long as I thought and I was early to pick him up. So I got to watch him do his art project. They learned what happens when you mix colors. They did this by playing in shaving cream! I think I will try this trick for a playgroup.
After school we went back to grandpa's for lunch and to hang out. Kayda found a bucket and made herself at home!
Friday 5- Jessica had to teach gymnastics then headed off to the hospital to work the rest of the day. I think this will be one of the last extra days I have to work for awhile.
Saturday 6- Derick and I are going hunting next week so Derick went out to our shed to get our camio's. Well we never thought this would happen because the shed is raised off the ground and has a floor. But somehow it had flooded. Well all of our camio's were in a large duffel bag on the floor. We found that white mushrooms can grow on camios it was SO gross! Derick got out our power washer and sprayed all the clothes off. Then we washed them twice in the hottest water that our washer would go. We they came out really clean. The good news... I got all new shirts! The bad news... Derick will need to buy some new shirts! They all shrunk! I am glad that we do not have to buy all new stuff because they can get very expensive!
After our wonderful morning we went out to Derick's parents to get the camper ready. We took the puppies with us since we were planing on staying the night. Derick got held up in Cottonwood so while we waited for him Brock, Grandpa, and I gave all 5 puppies a bath in Kayda's pool!



The poor little things looked like drowned rats! When we were all done. But they no longer smell!
Kayda found Grandpa's back massage pad and started pushing buttons and it turned on. SHE LOVED IT! She sat there for 30 minutes which is a long time for Kayda to be still.
Then the wonderful grandparents that they are got them a present! They got it really cheap up at the rummage sale for the special Olympics... (FYI Derick's sister is mentally handicap)
Brock thinks he is in Heaven now he has one just like daddy! (Don't worry they both have helmets and Brock is not allowed to go faster then Daddy can walk while Kayda is on.)Sunday 7- We stayed the night in the camper and the kids LOVED it. That morning we slept in a missed the Camp Verde ward. So we did a little lesson of our own. After that Derick and Brock got the pressure washer out and washed all the cars! Thanks Boys! They look great.

We then spent rest of the day getting everything else ready to go hunting!! Jessica and Derick have to work Monday to Wednesday and we are scheduled to leave Thursday. So this weekend was the only time we had to get ready to go. I am so glad to be taking a camper up there! It will be way better then a tent. We will be there for 8 days!!! I can not wait!
4 comments:
Wow that a long vacation! 8 days?! cool! I'm jealous! sounds like fun!! Enjoy! keep us updated!
Okay the room is ready. so come visit!!!!! And those puppiees have gotten big. Love ya.
That is so nice that you go with Derrick hunting! Are all the kiddos going to? You did not let us down with some Busy working weeks as usual!
I hope your hunting trip was great (i'm so behind on your blog!). Love the pony tail in Kayda's hair. My babies won't keep theirs in, but it's exciting when their hair is long enough! looks like another busy week for you guys!
Post a Comment