For Halloween we went to the "trunk or Treat" that our church puts on. Then to grandparents house afterwards! The kids were soo cute!

At Grandpa's house the kids put on these blow up outfits! A car and a summo wrestler

For Halloween Brock was Iron Man and Kayda was a ScareCrow
5 comments:
Tons of costumes!!! and each soo cute!
Oh yeah we ran into gma nad gpa in walmart with the kiddos-we gave a shout out to Brock...but I am not sure the grandparents knew who we were...I guess they figure it is friends!
AND kayda was sleeping in the cart-how the heck do you do it?!
Love the summo wrestler!! Kayda is such a cute little scarecrow!! She's getting so big!!
It was fun to see you briefly at the trunk-r-treat. I haven't seen you in forever. Kayda's scarecrow outfit was sooo stinkin' cute--seriously loved it!
Post a Comment