Monday, February 16, 2009
Bed Rest Week 5 (Feb 8-15)
This week of bed rest I spent it in the hospital! Because the kids got sick well I got it too. I got dehydrated which gave me kidney stones which put me into labor that they could not stop. So I was on hospital bed rest. They stuck another tube in my bladder and put me on a Mag Drip. That med. is the worse stuff EVER! You fell like you way 1000 lbs, it makes you sick, and very sleepy. Because of how bad I was in labor I was not allowed to even roll over. I had to stay on my back. I t was the worse week ever. I am home now and hope that I can stay home for the next 2 weeks. This is when the doctor said it would be ok. I was given steroid shots to help the baby's lungs grow. So Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Scary! I hope that you hang in there for a few more weeks, and that everything goes smoothly from here on out. Feel better and keep us posted. We will keep you in our prayers.
Jess I'm so sorry! Hang in there!!!!
I want to be there so bad for you. it sucks that one of your worst Preganices you are having is one where your sisters moved away. I love you some much and am praying that you will be able to get through this.
I wish i could be there, but i have every cleared so i will be the 1st week in March for a week. You are strong and this child must be very speical as your other children. As the others said Hang in there two weeks may seem like a life time, but you will make it and that child will be health. Love you tons and miss you, i'm excited to be down there in two weeks. Mom
Holy cow, Jess! That little girl just wants to come out and meet the world, huh?! :) Well, we are praying for you too! Hope you get to feeling better and that baby can keep waiting to come out for a couple more weeks!
Oh wow!! I didn't realize all you are going through!! I hope you are doing better now at home. That sounds like a really rough week!!
I always love all the pics of your kids that you take--such cuties!!
We are thinking of you and hoping everything works out for the best hang in their. Love you Aunt Kathy
So Sorry Jess. I was watching baby sotry and this lady was on hospital bed rest for 65 days. I did not even know there was such thing as hospital bed rest!!!! Holy hospital bills!! Hang in there little gal!
Post a Comment