Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Kyton turned ONE!!!!!!!!

Can you believe that it has been a year already?! 
(well you have to because there is nothing that I can do to slow it down, change it, or even stop it. And believe me I have tried!!!)


On July 16th, 2011 At 10:04 am Kyton Lee Fringer was born! He is baby number 5 for us Fringers and believe me he did not make it any easier on mama. He was the easiest labor but the HARDEST delivery EVER! Once it came time to push he grabbed a hold of the womb and decided he liked it inside than out. Even though he came 4 weeks early.


He has been loved by his older brother and sisters so much since he came into this world. So I have decided to show in just a few pictures what a year has given us...


Mom and Dad (well and every living person in the world that comes across our little man) just love his blue eyes!




Kyton and his big cousin Tana (sorry Sha I don't think I will ever learn the right way to spell her name)




What a cutie, I mean just look at the guy!



Kyton is so silly, I do have to say that between him and his big sister Mckya we NEVER stop laughing. The are such happy little spirits. His smile will just melt your heart.





Did I mention that his big brother Brock is totally in love with this kid??



SO HAPPY FIRST BIRTH DAY MY BABY BOY!!!!!!

No comments: