Sunday, July 29, 2012

Utah Vacation baby!

Finally we are off on our vacation! I never thought it would get here. For a week we are spending it up here with my mom, sister and Aunts and lets not forget my grandpa J!!!



I drove all night to get here! Yes me, I did. I happened to look down as I was going down the a hill and saw this... No worries I slowed down right after I took the picture!


First day, we went swimming at my aunts house. Man did this bring back sooooo many memories for me. All of us had so much fun. I grabbed my camera and soon found out that all the batteries are dead, and no I did not remember to bring the charger... so I guess this whole vacation will be documented by my phone pictures. Sorry they will not be the best of ones dang it.


Fter swimming we went home showered and then went out to eat. Yes I am in 4 inch heels and Nicki is  STILL taller than me. Oh well whatcha gunna do?

No comments: