Friday, August 31, 2012

Bird Houses!

Today (friday the 31st) I decided that the kids need a little break from kick boxing, homework, cheerleading, football, ballet, and school. SO as soon as the older kids got home i met them on the front porch told them to change into dirty clothes and meet me back in front.


And I had the paint and bird houses that Mckya picked out form them ready to go. We ditched kickboxing today.


Yes, Mckya painted this house ALL BY HERSELF!!!





It cost a total of $6. I already had the paints on hand so all we needed was the bird houses. And it was totally worth the $6 to give the kids a break. And don't forget we made houses for the birds this winter!


Kyton got more paint on him than anywhere else! Strange enough he did not eat it!

1 comment:

Moses Family said...

I would love to do this but my little one puts EVERYTHING in her mouth. I have to make sure it is all non-toxic.