For those of you that stock me on facebook... You saw my post this morning about everything that is going on in my crazy life. But here is were you get the details and the pictures!
Ok so along with the new school year Football season has started! Brock is playing quaterback again and this year Kayda is a cheerleader! (with me as head cheer coach, and Derick assistant football coach) Both for the wonderful team the Marauders!! (that is what I was in high school) so it makes it look like I went all out and bought all kinds of Marauder stuff because I have it all from high school!
I got my friend Jenni to sign up her daughter Ava too. Mckya is too young to cheer but mamma snuck her a uniform tooo.........
Brock and Ava... future high school sweethearts???
Jessica ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment