5 am wake up and drive to school
All day waiting to hear from my child who is 2 hours away from me.
Wrestling kids 3 years older than him who are ALL in higher grades.
Starting to freak out knowing my baby boy is getting so big to fast.
It is only his first year wrestling, he was asked to join the middle school team (as a 5th grader)
Not being there to cuddle him when he gets hurt....
YEAH I was a wreck at work that day.
Finally I get a picture from his coach......
THATS MY BOY IN THE RED!!!!!! He made 3rd at regionals!!!! HE IS GOING TO STATE HIS FIRST YEAR WRESTLING!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally after a few phone calls and minor threats I get my boy to send me a picture with his medal!
Ok now that my 12 hour shift only has 30 minutes left I can focus on my work and get these babies delivered!



No comments:
Post a Comment