Monday, January 5, 2015

New Year New Blog!

I know that I stop and restart this stinkin blog every year! But here I go again!

The kids started the new year in Utah with my side of the family. Grandma Sue, Great Aunt Joy (aka Yaya) and Kathy, Aunt Nicki & Uncle Zack, Aunt Shantell & Robert and all the cousins! Derick and I worked.... yeah super fun! I will do my best to keep this up weekly!

Quick update. I still work at the hospital in Labor and Deliver. Derick still works as a massage therapist at Amara Resort and Spa.

 



        Brock is now in wrestling and doing great! He is only in 5th grade but wrestles for the middle school! (yup he wrestles kids 3 years older and kicks their butts!) Brock loves to workout and "stay fit" this kid will do 100 push ups and 100 sit ups before bed at night. I get tired watching him!









   Kayda is now in 2nd grade and playing basketball! This is her first year and she is learning a lot! Let me say that Kayda plays GREAT defense (even when her team is offense!) She loves to sing and write her own songs.






   Mckya is in kindergarten this year. She is our artist! Her drawings just blow me away! She is in to Doc Mcstuffins, and any animal that comes across her path. Creepy, crawly, slimy, and totally scary!







 Kyton...... well he also goes by .... Spiderman, Peter Parker, Captain America or Max Steel. This kid ALWAYS has a costume on and NEVER sits down! He is in preschool and can work my phone better than I can!







Ok quick update for you and lots more to come! Enjoy!

No comments: