Sunday, April 13, 2008

Brock's stiches







Easter Sunday I was at work and I get this phone call from Derick. He tells me that Brock was "practicing gymnastics" and fell hard. He was at grandpa's with his cousins so it was about 11:00 at night. So Derick brought him in. We went down to the ER. Because I was working we got in and out in less then an hour. (I think it was cuz they wanted me to get back to work.) Brock got 2 stiches!!! He only need to have them in for a week. So when theweek was up we waited for him to fall asleep then Derick and I took them out. So he now has a scar, which thanks to the ER nurse he thinks is way cool.

2 comments:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Like your address too--haha Mine is aliciasangels! Sorry to hear about stitches, it is never a fun time whnever and however little!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

That's sweet you had the inside connections! Sorry he had to get stitches, but sounds like he thinks it's coo--so that's good!
yay! i'm so glad you got a blog! =)