



Friday afternoon we got a phone call from my little sister. She was in tears. Nicki is the student body presd. at AHA and it was their prom night. Anyway the DJ for prom called and said he was not able to make it. So DERICK CAME TO THE RESUCE!! Thankful that Derick is such a music-olic he was able to grab his hard drive and go to the dance 10 min before it started. Well he gets there and his hard drive crashes!!! So he calls a friend and grabs his I-pod and the dance turned out to be great! Well I don't want to be stuck at home by myself with the kids so I dress them up and we all go to Nicki's senior Prom!! What a fun family outting!!! To make the night go better Nicki won PROM QUEEN!! (for those of you who might not know this is Nicki's 5th crown! Yes number 5)
4 comments:
Oh my gosh how awesome of you guys! Derick is such a sweet guy! I bet the Anderson's LOVE you guys now :)
Congrats Nicki!
Derick is great about that! he is very charitable. CUTE idea to all go as a family and make it a family affair. Congrats Nicki on the crown...again! I did not know that was possible?!!!!
I love how great Derick can be. He is always there for us girls. and I love that!!!
yay Derick for saving the day! congrats to Nicki--what an exciting night!
Post a Comment