Saturday, June 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Monica!

Monica's Birthday was June 7! So Happy Birthday Monica! I will do a little blog for you. I do not know much about you other then these little facts...
Monica is a wonderful mother to 2 sets of twins!! Her and Jim were very blessed to adopt both sets of girls from Texas. I strive to be like Monica she has it all together, even if she doesn't you would not know it. Her girls are smart and well behaved when ever we are around them. Sorry It's not much but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
This is Monica
Monica and her beautiful family
Monica with Maci and Madison
Monica with Taylor and Kennedy.

3 comments:

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Wow-you can't believe how shocked I was to see you did a post for me. You are tooo sweet! Thank you so much! Oh, and it looks like I need to be a little more obvious with the craziness...because I certainly DO NOT have it all together! =) Thanks for your thoughtfulness--you really are too nice.

Heavenly Home said...

You are sweet. You do have things together to sis.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Amen- Happy B-day!