Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sunday June 1 to Tuesday June 3

Sunday June 1- Jessica worked again so nothing really happened. Derick and the Kids went to church. Brock's lesson was on "My Ears" so mom got a mini lesson when they got home.
Monday June 2- Jessica worked again! So my sister Shantell is doing daycare at my house. Which is way cool I think because I now have a in house nanny. I LOVE IT! Because she is using my house and food etc.. she watches my kids for free! So I view it as free babysitter, and house cleaner, all for the cost of food! THANK YOU SHANTELL!!!
Tuesday June 3- After working Monday night I was able to get some good sleep thanks to my sister Shantell. Here are some pictures of dinner that night. Kayda has developed a new habbit of putting her feet on the table when she eats. Brock use to do the same thing when he was little.


Brock is showing us how skinny he can get his stomach to be!


YES!!! I HAVE FINALLY DONE IT!! Brock has learned how to change Kayda's diaper! He can only do wet ones not poopy ones but hey I get a break! GO BROCK!!


1 comment:

TexasTwinsTwice said...

I am so impressed with how you and your sisters look out for each other so well. That in-house nanny thing sounds like a sweet set-up! Love the undies pic of Brock, and I could use a little help with the diaper changing over here! =)