As mom was getting ready for work Brock taught Kayda how to sword fight so that he would have someone to fight!! Later that night mom ended up not having to go to work so she got to stay home with the family!
Tuesaday June 10- IT'S JESSICA'S BIRTHDAY! I turned 23 years old. I just want toot my own horn for a little bit. For the short time that I have been alive I have been through a lot. Here is just a short up date. At 17 I was living on my own finishing high school at 18 I was married. By 19 Brock was born into my life. I was also sealed to my husband and son. By the age of 20 I was pregant with the greatest blessing of my life, my daughter and angel Dakota. In this same year I gave life to the most perfect person in this world and said goodbye all in a very short time. My parents then told us they were getting a divorce. I then took both my sisters in and supported them the untill the divorce was over. I was also keeping my dad's busniness up and running. At the age of 21 Kayda was born. She was born early and spent a week in the NICU. My 22 year was a good and peaceful. I did learn that I do have many health problems due to the stress and giving birth to Dakota. (she was handicap which gave me problems for carring her full term.) So for this year my goals are to add to our family and get out of debt. I hope I hope that I am able to add that to my life goals. So back to the days events. Tuesady my sister came over to my home and watched my kids so that I could rest. We then went to lunch at my favorite resturant Mai Thai. When we got home Brock made brownies for me then some friends came over and we ordered Pizza.
Brock's brownies were very good. We then opened presents. My sisters got me a sticker maker for scrapbooking and candles. Derick got me some stuff from his trip to Lake Powell. It was a good day all in all.
Wednesday June 11- We stayed home. Playgroup was at Camp Verde's pool. Mom had a meeting at Flipcity gym. It was another relaxing day for us all.
Thursday June 12- Derick took the day off to take Jessica up to the denist to get her wisdom tooth pulled. (she only had to have one pulled!) We took the kids off the the grandparents to play. The pulling was to go very simple and easy according to the x-rays. But once the denist got in it was a lot bigger deal then that. The tooth was sidways the dr. had to cut open her jaw bone and cut the tooth into 5 picecs to get it out. Then had to have stiches put in to close the hole. These pictures are a little bloody so I do warn you know.
Here are the pieces of my tooth.
At grandpa's house Brock and Kayda had too much fun. Brock got to play on the zip line grandpa has set up in his yard. It looked so much fun!
Kayda got to eat popsicles with grandma.
On our way home we stop off at walmart to get mom her pain meds. As we were leaving we found this car. You pump water into it then push a button to relase it. It will shoot about 100 feet! At the same time spraying water all over you!

Friday June 13- That morning we had gymnastics. We then went over to Shantell's house. Brock helped Uncle Robert give the dogs a bath a stain the back porch.
Saturday June 14- Was Derick and Jessica's 5 year wedding anv. We just spent the day together. Later that night his parents took us out to dinner at sizzler. The to wal mart. Brock had to show grandpa his new 'brake bike". Brock is earning and saving money to buy his new bike. He calls it a "brake bike" because it has a brake on the handle and his bike now dose not have that. Here are some fun pictures!
Sorry that some of the pictures are sideways I thought that I have fixed them but guess not!
Sunday June 15- HAPPY FATHERS DAY- Jessica was able to go to church beacuse she did not have to work saturday night. It was good to go to church. I do miss it very much. Brock got to sing in sacrement for the first time! Because he did we were able to get Derick's family to come to church with us! After church we did go out to eat at the Ming House. Here is Kayda chewing on a crab leg.
4 comments:
Jessica you are such a good mom! Your family is beautiful! We love and miss you guys!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA!!! I wish I would've known it was your b-day so I could've done something special for you. The month is not over yet! You sure have accomplished a lot in your short life. I keep forgetting you're such a young'en cuz you're so mature! Sorry about the tooth--that's not a fun b-day present! I LOVE LOVE LOVE those pics of Kayda at Wal-mart--too cute, I'd buy her in a heartbeat! =)
Happy Belated Birthday Jess-- I wish I was better at keeping track of such good friends in town, but it does not mean I love you any less. You deserve a day of babysitting!!! I had bony and impacted teeth all four and they had to go back in to get the last one again a couple of years later. I am NOT a fan of wisdome teeth! That car looks so cool and water fun SAFE!!! I did not realize your in-laws were at church...sorry if my big body was in the way of Brock!!! Great times!
BTW- Kada looks JUST like one of the dolls on that shelf! i LOVE it!
Post a Comment