Tuesday, July 15, 2008

July 6 to 12... Very Short week

Sunday July 6th- Brock woke up with a tummy ache and Kayda had diarrhea so Derick stayed home with the kids from church. I again went to work. For the Month of July I have picked up two extra days a week. It is going to be hard but we will be able to get caught up on bills and get a saving back up. So Monday thur Wedensday I worked and the kids got to play at grandpa coco's house which to them was the best thing ever!

Thursday July 10. After sleeping off my night at work I went out to Camp Verde to pick up the kids. I stayed out there during the rain storm as we sat out on the porch. I just love it when it rains! Brock somehow got this idea in his head that if he goes outside when it is raining he will be hit by lightening. So I had to try and teach him about being safe but that it was ok to go outside. That night my sisters came with me to our monthly game of PINKO!! I just love this game. It is a bunch of us mom's from playgroup that get together and have our own night of games!

Shantell and Nicki at Pinko with me!
Friday after working at the gym and the hospital Derick had a softball game. There was no one to keep score so that is what I got to do! It was fun to spend some time with Derick before picking up the kids again. Oh by the way we lost our first game and won our second game.

Saturday and Sunday I spent all day with the kids and we just played at home. It was a nice day. That sunday night I had to go to work. On my way in I saw this very beautiful Rainbow.

4 comments:

JenniRice said...

Hey Jess! Just wanted to say hi! We miss you guys! Hope you can make it to the cabin for Memorial day with us and the rice's! we have a lot of catching up to do!!

Heavenly Home said...

Sounds like you had a very fun week. love ya

JenniRice said...

We want a pitcher not a belly itcher!
-Chris

TexasTwinsTwice said...

I'm impressed with all you're able to do with working & being a mom. You are a busy girl, but handle it all so well! I always love seeing you on our game nights, and I was wondering if Derick got jealous that the umpire kept calling you, 'honey' or 'babe' when you were keeping score for the softball game. Did you notice that? I did & it totally made me laugh--i thought maybe I'd see a brawl...j/k i know Derick is too nice for that! =)