Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Brock, my man.

I must say that I have the best son in the whole world! Brock is always willing to help me. He is a great big brother. Brock and the other kids were at my friend Jenni's for the night while Derick and I both had to work. Jenni informed me that after they ate dinner, she went to warm up a bottle for Kyton and put her baby down. Well all the girls had gone to play but Brock stayed and put all the food in containers, placed them in the fridge, got a wet paper towel and wiped off the table. When he was down he asked Jenni if there was anything else he could do for her Jenni said she thought she was in a dream, and could not believe how well behaved this 7 year old boy did this without being asked!
So as his mother I believe I have the best son in the world! Brock is so very special, I do not know what I would do without him! I love you buddy!

1 comment:

Heavenly Home said...

Can you send him my way i need some help. :) But god job in raising him and teaching him so well. You are awesome.