Over fall break last week we decided to go Goofy Golfing in Prescott with our good friends the Rices! Poor mommy was so sick, she threw up all the way there making daddy pull over many times, then as we were golfing she had to run to the bathroom many times as well. But the kids and daddy had tons of fun!

Mckya getting her ball out of the hole! It would only take her over 20 swings to get it in there!

Miley gave up half way through the course and started playing in the water instead, no worries Mckya soon joined her!

The older 3 (Brock, Kayda, and Ava) had to play on all the cool little houses!

Again in the water!

Here are the two little terriors! Hard to believe that Mckya is 6 weeks older than Miley. She got her mama's jeans!

Brock and Ava did pretty good and they played all the way through! I thought for sure they would have given up half way through, but nope they played all 18 holes!

Mckya teeing off!

All the kidos! Then of course I had to get some pictures of Kyton! He slept the whole time , well would he have done anything else? Look at my cute little man! After golf we played a few arcade games inside and then went to diner at Olive Garden(I will have to get those pictures up later)At dinner Mckya and Miley kept us very intertained! I just love those two little gals, they are best friends for sure! Even though I was very sick I could not pass up Olive Garden! So I got a BIG meal and then took it home for later!
No comments:
Post a Comment