Well as I mentioned earlier I have joined the Biggest Loser Race that my friend Jenni has started on facebook. October 31, 2011 was the starting date. We weighed ourselves, sent Jenni a $25 check. From here we will do our best to loose 10% of our body weight, if we loose this weight Jenni will give us back the $25, if we don't, it goes into the pot. Now, whoever looses the most weight wins the pot! (So Jenni when you read this.... WATCH OUT because it looks like I will be getting myself a new outfit!) We have till January 1, 2012 (yeah all through the hoildays) to loose this weight. I am going to post for you my weight every week, this way if I see it online it will help me stay moviated to loose it all! My starting weight was 152lbs (ugh I know....) We will weigh ourselves every monday and send it in to Jenni. That way we can't cheat. (dang I am good at cheating too :) )
Now how am I going to loose this weight??? Well I have started to do a 30 minute walk everyday with the kids. (it has only been 3 days and I have lost a few pounds!) But I am going to need a TON of help on eatting right. I love food and I love to cook food. So when I am done posting this I will do my best to find some good meals online to make. I really hope I can do it. I would like to get my energy back and to not have this stuff hanging around, uninvited on my tummy. If you have any tips, suggestion, or just want to tell me to stick with it I would love all your input! But please remember to be harsh, and to tell the truth. Oh and I have 5 other mouths to feed so I need ideas on good meals for all of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment