Thursday, November 10, 2011

A word to the un-wise man

The most important relationship in the world is that between a husband and his wife. Ok that being said the second most important relationship is that between to girl-friends.
My best friend Jenni and I are close, we have shared early marriages, being pregnant, child birth, divorce of our parents, and learning how to me a mom and wife together. We are always running between jobs, kids activities, housework, and errands. But once a week we make time for us. Now like I mentioned above there are a few things that we don't share (because they are between husband and wife) but other than those few things WE SHARE EVERYTHING!
Jenni and I have learned a few tricks to get what we want, and every now and then (like once in a blue moon) we will slip and be caught in one of our tricks by our husbands. But this is very, vert rare. And we learn from it and it NEVER happens again.

So here is my advice for you men out there. When you and your guy friend try to be sneaky, make sure that your wife is not best friends with his wife. (or know of each other in anyway to be matter of fact) because you will never, never get away with it!


(I wrote this post for men, but since I believe there are only a handful of them that will read this, it is more for the humor to us women!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So what did Derick and Chris try to do? Mom