Wednesday, November 2, 2011

End of Brock's football season

It is a late post but better late than never right?! Brock's team never won a game this season so our season ended early. (They were all new players, playing teams that had 3 years on them) Next year the Marauders will kick butt, most of the kids will be playing again and on the same team. But his last game was against the Flagstaff Gaints on October 15th. There are some pictures below. Brock played Quater back this year and he did WONDERFUL! We had an end of the year party last Saturday and the kids got these really cool tropheys!
The LED light changes colors from blue to green to red and back to blue. His name, team name, and year are all engraved in the glass as well as the picture of the football and player.

These pictures are hard to see because I took them with my phones. Brock is number 54, and almost the shortest on the team. I think he is second shortest! Brock had lots of fun playing and made lots of friends that have already spent the night a few times and I can foresee many more sleepless sleep overs to come!

Another cool side note is that Derick was one of the coaches and coached with his old team mates from high school. So Derick also reconnected with a few pals and I see many more fight nights, and X-box buddies over. Good thing that I know how to cook a dang good meal for all these men! (well boys)

No comments: