I was wrong the kids were very well behaved and we recieved many complents on how well behave our children were. Derick had all the gals from work in love with all 4 of the kids by the time we left. Because this was a nice resturant that we ate at, the kids got their chocolate milk served in wine glasses for fun. The girls thought this was the coolest thing ever! I do have to admit I thought it was a cute and fun thing they did for us.Monday, November 28, 2011
We spent lunch at daddy's work!
Last week the kids and I had the Saturday off and nothing planed. (yeah you read that right I said nothing planed!) So I loaded the kids up and took them to Derick's work for lunch! There are moments in my life that I forget that I have 4 children under the age of 8. Derick works at a 5 star resort in Sedona. So why would I even attempt to take 4 young kids to this place for lunch? Like I have mentioned eariler I do not think I have enough stress in my life and I love to liv'n it up a bit every now and then.
I was wrong the kids were very well behaved and we recieved many complents on how well behave our children were. Derick had all the gals from work in love with all 4 of the kids by the time we left. Because this was a nice resturant that we ate at, the kids got their chocolate milk served in wine glasses for fun. The girls thought this was the coolest thing ever! I do have to admit I thought it was a cute and fun thing they did for us.
I was wrong the kids were very well behaved and we recieved many complents on how well behave our children were. Derick had all the gals from work in love with all 4 of the kids by the time we left. Because this was a nice resturant that we ate at, the kids got their chocolate milk served in wine glasses for fun. The girls thought this was the coolest thing ever! I do have to admit I thought it was a cute and fun thing they did for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment